iVisionMT Suite is a brilliant time and attendance management software solution that is accurate, comprehensive, reliable, and easy to use. Our software is different from other competing time and attendance systems (TNAs) being developed from scratch to be clever, efficient, and a robust cornerstone in strategic decisions taking.
Companies of all sizes need time and attendance systems to record, track, and monitor when employees start and stop work so that they streamline the way they handle payroll and time management. It provides many benefits as it enables an employer to have full control of their employees working hours inspecting late arrivals, early departures, time spent on breaks, leaves, and absenteeism.
iVisionMT Suite time and attendance software also helps control labor costs by reducing over-payments, which are often caused by paying employees for time they are not working, and eliminates time calculation errors and intentional mistakes, beside the fact that they are invaluable for ensuring compliance with labor regulations regarding proof of attendance and will help business owners transit from laboring on administrative tasks to tackling more strategic work.
iVisionMT Suite helps companies achieve the following three main goals:
iVisionMT Suite Features:
- Easy to use and friendly graphical user interface (GUI).
- Interactive dashboard showing important information.
- Practical wizard forms to handle processes easily.
- Desktop and web (cloud) modules.
- Create new reports and customize existing ones.
- Multi-user client/server hybrid application.
- One central automated plug-and-play solution.
- Access groups, users, and privileges.
- Database independent (supports any RDBMS).
- Features single-sign on (SSO) using LDAP or SAML.
- Integrate with Microsoft Windows™ Active Directory.
- Supports all time attendance biometric devices.
- Integrates with 3rd-party HRMS and Payroll Systems.
- Geo-punch to clock in and out from any where using mobile devices.
- Real-time proactive notifications for important and immediate actions.
- Powerful detailed reporting and analytics for managers and executives.
- Setup departments, organization chart, and employees records.
- Setup shifts, schedules, rules, and work policies.
- Comply with regulations and avoid employee litigation.
- Consult full audit trails and track history when needed.
- Make faster and better informed decisions.
- Manage mass records at once by rule or exception.